Some of the most common questions we get asked are:
- How much are your fees and charges?
- What is your hourly rate?
- How much do you charge for a tax return?
- What is the cost for a small business accountant?
We would be happy to discuss any questions you may have about our fees during our complimentary introduction meeting. We offer special discounts for new clients!
In general, we charge a single flat fee each month that is based on the volume of transactions; such as number of checks/debits written, deposits made, credit card transactions incurred, etc. The flat monthly fee includes:
- Accounting/ Bookkeeping services
- One Federal business tax return (Form 1120 or 1065) & 1 State tax return
- Audit support fee (covers you for 40 hours of our time in case of a tax audit, this also includes our involvement in any correspondence with the tax authorities throughout the year).
- Accounting software fee (we have several options for this)
- Unlimited general questions
Tax Preparation Services
- We provide corporate and individual tax preparation services exclusively for our small business monthly clients. As a monthly client, you qualify for a credit towards the fees we charge for individual tax return preparation.
- Our fees are based on the complexity of the tax return and the number of forms and worksheets that are required.
Our sister company Payroll Vault can help with any of your payroll needs. Please visit the website here.